Saturday, December 8, 2012

Molly Senior Portraits

Class of 2013!

Molly is my husband's adopted little sister. Her brother and my husband have been best friends since elementary school so Corey has known Molly pretty much her entire life. 

Molly's family welcomed me into the family with open arms - as they do with pretty much every person they meet.  When we bought our house her mom was one of the first to congratulate us and bring over a house warming gift. I was brought blizzards while in the hospital with Baby B and they are always so happy to see us! Molly has that same sweet spirit as her mom and I don't think I have ever seen her without that beautiful smile. Her cheerleading squad just took 2nd at state and individually she is an All State Athlete!



Jes is a Denver area Photographer. She also writes a lifestyle blog called Mommy Envy where she writes about parenting, recipes, photography tips, DIY projects, and life as a mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-45723007-1